We are a JICA Project Team which involves in the project on strengthening of Children’s mathematical ability through e-Learning.
This project is financially supported by Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) and is implemented under collaboration between SuRaLa Net Co., Ltd and Indonesia University of Education (UPI).
Therefore we are seeking for a talented individual with positive attitude for the following position:
|| English Translator
||Number of position
- University graduate or above (fresh graduate is welcome to apply)
- Good communication skills
- Good English language (minimum TOEFL score: 550) *Having additional skill in Japanese language (minimum N2) is preferable.
- Computer skills of Ms Word, Excel and Power Point
- Basic mathematics skills
- Translate from English to Indonesian language for elementary school’s mathematics *For those who have high proficiency in Japanese language, may translate from Japanese language to Indonesian language directly.
- Supporting operation of e-Learning class
- Assist in implementation of teacher’s training for e-Learning class
- Do administration works
||from the middle of August 2016 to October 2017 (Willing to expand the
||Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 17:00 including one-hour lunch break
||Project Office at Faculty of Science and Mathematics Education, UPI
||IDR 3,500,000/month (including overtime works, transportation,
insurance and lunch)
*IDR 3,000,000/month until 31 of October as trial period
If you are interested, please email your CV, TOEFL score or JLPT score (or equivalent), academic certificate of university, and GPA (Grade Point Average) to the following email address by 31 th July (Sun) 2016.
Akina Furuoka: email@example.com (Project Coordinator for JICA Project)
With subject title: Translator application (Your full name)
The candidates who pass the 1st selection will be informed about the interview.